All Makes and Models
That’s right. No matter what your vehicle, we’re here to help. We even handle 4WDs and light trucks. Drop in and see Brent, Mick or Lachlan to talk about getting your car back on the road.
Servicing & Maintenance
Belmont Automotive Service Centre provides experienced advice on what is best (and cost effective) to keep your vehicle reliable, safe and running efficiently. Inspections for new vehicles.
Registration Inspections Pink Slips & Blue Slips
Registration Inspections for Pink Slips and Blue Slips. For all Vehicles – Cars, Caravans, Trailers, Bikes
What we do
At our service workshop in Belmont, low overheads means low costs. Belmont Automotive Service Centre can handle just about any issue related to your vehicle including:
- Log book and warranty servicing to all makes and models read more
- Lube and general servicing to all makes and models read more
- Service and repairs to 4WD and light trucks
- All major repairs to all makes and models
- Brake & clutch repair
- Cooling system repairs
- Electronic diagnostics using the very latest Snap On equipment
- Registration Inspections – Pink Slips & Blue Slips – Car/Trailer/Bike/LPG
- Exhaust and muffler repairs
- Local mechanic in Belmont with easy parking options.
- We also provide drop off pick up options
- Some breakdown service provided for regular and new customers
- Loan car available (No cost)
Years Of Experience & Training
Belmont Automotive Service Centre is a small but friendly and very experienced licensed automotive workshop located in Belmont, NSW. We are just off the Pacific Hwy (behind Pet Quarters) on Livingstone St where you you won’t have to fight the very busy main road traffic to find a park.
Years Of Experience & Training
Our highly experienced technicians (over 60 years worth of experience) will quickly and efficiently determine the cause of your engine troubles, and have the problem resolved before you know it. Trust Belmont Automotive Service Centre for honest, reliable, professional vehicle servicing and repairs at very affordable rates.
Local, Loyal & Down-to-earth
The workshop has been here for over 40 years and has serviced the local community’s motoring needs including providing motoring advice without hesitation. There are only four of us in the workshop, myself, Brent, the technician Mick, Kate in the office and our wonderful apprentice Lachlan. Together, we have racked up in excess of 60 years experience. The result of having a small crew and low running costs means that we can pass these savings on to you, resulting in lower servicing and repair costs.
LATEST NEWS !!
We now do Mobile Breakdown Service, and Mobile Servicing. So if you can’t find the time to get your car to the workshop, we’ve got you covered.
We also fit suspension kits to either raise or lower your vehicle. Kits can include springs, shocks/struts, suspension rubbers, air bags and bump stops.
Auto-electrics and electro-diagnostics using the very latest Snap On equipment.
We are a members of:
- MTA (Motor Traders Association)
- RMS (Roads and Maritime Service)
- IAME (Institute of Automotive Mechanical Engineers)
Mobile Servicing & Breakdown Service…In the new year we will be providing a mobile service option as well as a breakdown service, just in case you are finding it hard to make your way into our workshop because of other commitments. Stayed tuned for updates.